Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Results Links

Starting around 8:30 this evening, I will dole out hourly screeds sharing with you my experiences as I traverse the Election Night gatherings. Yes, there will be pictures. I won't be running any totals or tabulations, so here are the places to go.

Granted, you could just go to CNN , the Strib, even the PiPress or MPR but we have our own forces in the Blogosphere, so give them the attention they deserve.

MNPublius
MNCR
Minnesota Monitor
Kennedy -v- Polygraph
Kool Aid Report

I am sure there are many others, but those are the ones I'll be following in the early goings. Use this as an open thread to tel me, and my readers, where the other late breaking stories can be found. I'll be back around 8:30, from GOP Election Night Headquarters.

Flash

No comments: