Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good Times

I had a few people over tonight. A little mix of the Left and Right for a low key Drinking Moderately kickoff.

Attendees included my good friend Clive (the Doctor), Bogus Doug, Wege, MNObserver, Rew, Smartie, Tracy and Julie, Capt. Fishsticks, Mitch and neighbor Jerry.



I hit play on my VCR to watch Game 6 of the 1991 World Series. We awaited the infamous 3rd inning Puckett catch that robbed Gant of extra bases to toast in tribute to this fallen Icon of Minnesota Sports. Here's Mitch Craig, and Clive glued to the set (or is that Mitch's inner liberal drooling over the Carter/Monday poster *laughing*



Once the weather is more predictable, I'll have an open invite for all to enjoy bipartisan camaraderie on a Friday evening in the near future.

Flash

No comments: