Friday, March 17, 2006

Dancing Fool!

"hear that beat; I jump outa my seat, But I can't compete, 'cause I'm a Dancin' Fool"

Ah yes, one of my favorite Zappa tunes. After the first day of dancing I have survived the bracket busters. I am still not as confident about my board as I was last year, when I had a pretty good run. This years' picks were done late Wednesday night in a sleep induced stupor. I am hoping my gut and my brain stem will carry my through.

I did call a couple of the upsets yesterday. Montana (12) over Nevada (5) and Alabama (10) over Marquette (7), Over all I was 13 for 16 after the first day. No too Bad. Maybe I CAN compete, but I'm still a 'Dancing Fool'!

My final four has Kansas beating Duke in the one Semi, with Ohio State defeating Tennessee in the other. Ohio State will then finish of Kansas for the championship.

You heard it here first . . . . or as the song says:
I may be totally wrong, but I'm a
I may be totally wrong, but I'm a
I may be totally wrong, but I'm a
FOOL-uh!
On the other hand, the Learned one is hurtin' early.

Here is my complete bracket (click to enlarge):
Flash

UPDATE: Brackets are busting today. 3 seed Iowa downed by lowly #14 Northwestern St. 64-63. Ohio State avoids embarrasement by squeaking by Davidson. I hope this evenings games are as engaging.

No comments: