Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Things I'm following

Almost caught up this week. The Building network is slowly coming alive. I have confidence we'll be ready to go for the start of school next Tuesday. As you may suspect, I am a highly sought after staff member as we get everything that is technology ready for the new beginning.

Here are a few things on my radar:

The Jury Watch has begun in the Murder case of Dru Sjodin. The defense rested after calling only one forensic witness. The defense is not disputing the crux of the charges. They are merely challenging the Federal portion by claiming that Dru Died in North Dakota and therefore is not a death penalty case. We'll see if the Jury agrees later today. I doubt this will go past dinner time.

My son is now off Cape Horn doing some training. They await there orders which may include a trip to Iraq, but no word yet.

FREE DRUM CORPS: Minnesota Brass, Inc. is holding their final rehearsal this evening before heading off to World Championships in Rochester, NY. The corps will begin at Edgewood Middle School until about 8:00 and then head over to Irondale High School for a Full Uniform Performance. The corps will then do some final coordination work followed by another full performance of the show. This open Rehearsal is FREE to the public, but food shelf donations will be excepted. Here is your final chance to see Drum Corps in Minnesota this season. I'll be there, hope to see some of you as well.

Back to work for me. Maybe more later.

Flash

No comments: