Monday, August 01, 2005

Wetterling Redux!

A rumor running through the local blogosphere hint at Wetterling possible readjusting her Senate campaign into a Congressional one:
I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but according to one of my real DFL insider friends, Patty Wetterling has all but announced that she'll be running for the 6th CD again because Klobuchar has proven to be much stronger than expected. Apparently Tinklenburg has agreed to get out of the 6th if Wetterling gets in, too."
With that, I point you to a post from last Spring:

I would still put my money on a Klobuchar Senate, Wetterling 6th pairing. It is so early that I am hoping Wetterling is choosing not to hedge her situation to allow for a more robust fund raising effort and a focused campaign. But when all is said and done, I hope she reconsiders.
It's still VERY early in this campaign process. Trial balloons will be floated, but eventually clear heads will prevail.

Flash

No comments: