Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Robertson Makes Me Laugh

First he said this:
"If he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think we really ought to go ahead and do it," said Robertson on Monday's program. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war."
and now he says this:
"I didn't say 'assassination.' I said our special forces should 'take him out.' And 'take him out' can be a number of things, including kidnapping; there are a number of ways to take out a dictator from power besides killing him. I was misinterpreted by the AP [Associated Press], but that happens all the time," Robertson said on "The 700 Club" program.
ANYONE who watched Robertson's complete, in context, statement could draw no other conclusion other then he was actively promoting the assassination of another world leader. Anyone who even attempts to spin it otherwise has absolutely no credibility with me.

This guy's a nut case, one of many on the other side of the aisle! OH, retract your claws my Righty brethren, the left has their share of goofballs, too!

Flash

No comments: