Sunday, September 21, 2008

MBI FFL Week 3

I am three weeks into my first official foray back to Fantasy Football. It wasn't that long ago I was in two leagues, running one. But a few years back, with the kids becoming teenagers, I needed to move most everything off my plate. Now, I am taking small bites back, FFL being another chomp.

Last year I inherited a team, and it took me four weeks of wheeling and dealing to re-assemble a club that could win, but it was too little to late. This year I drafted my own team, and after a couple adjustments, I am 1 - 1 and ready to make my playoff run. Here is this weeks match up.

GO OPTIMATOR!
(click to enlarge)



I will probably be venturing to the Happy Gnome's Scotch and Whiskey Fest (complete with Cigar tent) after the game. Stop by if you are in the 'hood!

Flash

No comments: