Saturday, November 10, 2007

Insert Favorite Band: Top Five

Amongst many of Wog's interests was his love of the Kinks. I was not aware of this portion of his life until after his passing, so I was trolling through the Kinks mailing list looking for some of his writings. I stumbled across the following that could be applied to anyone favorite band:
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999
From: Paul Kuettel
Subject: Top Five

Hi All!

Have been agonizing over this Top Five business. Considered what others have said, pulled out some albums that have gone unheard for awhile, made notes, started lists and crumpled them up, took alot of Tylenol.

It finally dawned on me. My Favorite Five Kinks albums are whatever five I have most recently heard :-)))

PK
Flyoverland, MN
That's kind of where I am at with Rush

Cheers, Wog!

Flash

No comments: