Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dissapointed

Our significant improvement in the Secretary of State's office made a tumble. I am disappointed in his handling of this event. I believe I could have offered better advice instead of the route he took.

The MNGOP is calling for his resignation. I will support that call, for the specific reason given:
"exploiting his office for partisan political purposes."
The resignation should begin immediately after two other high profile politicians resign for the same offense; President George W Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

I will allow the Right to place the goal posts wherever they want, but I will not allow them to move them for their own benefit. I don't care what standard is used to determine fitness for office, only that the standard is applied consistently to all, regardless of party. So, MN GOP, be careful what you wish for, you may get it!

Flash

No comments: