Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hillary Suspends, Some Quotes

""The way to continue our fight now, to accomplish the goals for which we stand to take our energy and our passion and our strength to do all we can to help elect Barack Obama the next President of the United States""

""Today as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run, I ENDORSE HIM AND THROW MY FULL SUPPORT BEHIND HIM. I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for him as you have for me!

"We have come too far to let this opportunity pass" and then she invokes 'YES WE CAN!"

At least five times now she has said ""That is why we must help elect Barack Obama as President""

Compared to the wishy washy spiel on Tuesday night, this is the most unequivocal she could possibly have been. There isn't a single political spin-meister out there who could twist anything short of 100% full support for the presumptive nominee.

""There are no acceptable limits and there are no acceptable prejudices in the 21st century!""

""Every moment wasted looking back keeps us from moving forward. Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been. We have to work together for what still can be. And that is why I will work my heart out to make sure that Senator Obama is our next president.""

Flash

No comments: