Monday, April 04, 2005

Angels and Demons

After finishing The Da Vinci Code recently, I was encouraged to read the other Langdon book written by Dan Brown. Angels and Demons was drafted before the more recent Da Vinci Code. Most I have spoken with feel this is a much better piece of work as well.

I am listening to the 5 CDs on my excursions to Southern Minnesota and I have been able to complete the first two over this weekend. Ironically, the premise of the book centers around a threat to the Conclave following the recent passing of the Pope. A rather timely education on the intricate and sometimes archaic procedures and practices surrounding the selection of a Pope. The book is getting very good. I don't think I am going to wait almost three weeks until my next trip to Mankato to finish it up.

Flash

No comments: