Wednesday, May 06, 2009

On Brett Favre

I like Brett! At his peak he was arguably one of the best quarterbacks in the league . . hell, in the history of the game maybe! But he is done. We saw last year how ineffective he can be these days.

Now there is chatter he may come out of retirement, again, and wear purple. Listen folks, I bleed purple. I want nothing but the best for my club and I live for the day we can finally hoist the Lombardi trophy. But not with Brett. It would be tainted, it wouldn't be 'ours', it would still be part of 'theirs'

Should the Queennies bring Favre on board as a player, I will sever my allegiance with the club until he is no longer wearing my Purple. He is not, nor will he ever be a member of the Purple, He is too Green, and it will be a long frustrating season for me should all this rumor mill action come to fruition.

There . . I said it . . sue me!

Flash

No comments: