Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Get Well, Tony!

I'm not a big FOXNews guy. I stick with the print media, local news, and CNN for breaking news.

I had heard Tony Snow over at Fox was having some health issues, and then stumbled on this post over at PowerLine. Regardless of my political persuasion, I don't wish ill will on anyone, so I took the time to jot a quick note.
Mr. Snow:

I can't say that I watch you and I can't say that I am a fan, but I CAN care.

My hopes and prayers go out to you and your family as you travel this difficult road. All my hopes for a quick and speedy recovery.
I thought nothing of it. I was sure he was too preoccupied with his reality to wade through a pile of E-Mails. To my surprise, I received this:
Thanks for the kind e-mail. It means even more to me because you're not a "fan." I have been amazed, but not completely surprised, by the goodness and decency of people I encounter. You fit that mold, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Best,

Tony Snow
He just might have picked himself up a new fan. I may not always agree with him, but there is a bright side. Look at all the new material I can gather *grin*

Get Well, Tony!

Flash

No comments: