Thursday, April 28, 2005

Idol Chatter

I hadn't watched last night's elimination show, but was caught off guard when CNN showed the travesty that took place. I can't complain, I haven't voted this season, but I will now. More on that later.

Doug gave his prediction yesterday, and then had a follow-up post this morning.

After last night, it became clear to me that there MUST be a conspiracy of some sort. Maybe all the other networks have phonebanks set up to vote for the worst, to screw up the show. I doubt that is the case, but there is THIS website, that encourages similar behavior.

All I know is that If the viewers want Scott that bad, then I will give them what they want. I will start voting next week, and casting my ballot for Scott!

Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEW American Idol:



Flash

No comments: