Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I didn't mean what I said

Shot in the Dark posted some John Kerry Quotes along with other slams. It reminded me of a very useful site called Dubya Speak.

Here are some of my favorites. All from the mouth or GW himself. Some of them have been modified on the White House transcripts, but DubyaSpeak links the audio in most cases, so you can hear for yourself what was actually said
I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. - Daytona Beach, Florida, Oct. 16, 2004

Uhh -- Gosh, I -- don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those, uhh, exaggerations.
- Third Presidential Debate, Tempe, Arizona, Oct. 13, 2004

I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. 3/13/2002

QUESTION: Can we win [the war on terrorism]?
I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the -- those who use terror as a tool are -- less acceptable in parts of the world.
-- NBC's "Today Show", Aug. 30, 2004

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
-- Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

After the attacks of September the 11th, 2001, this nation resolved to fight terrorists where they dwell. We resolved to arm the terrorist enemy.
-- Charleston, West Virginia, Jul. 4, 2004
= = = = =

Can you just imagine the free-for-all the Right would have if Kerry were to say these things!

I have more, this is a fun game!

Flash

No comments: