Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bob Woodward

This week was a short week for most educators. That annual early year respite for the Teacher's Convention. Some of us wonder why they don't have these gigs in the Summer, but as long as they exist, I'll milk it for all it's worth.

I don't usually go to the convention, myself. But once in awhile there is a keynote address that sparks my interest. This year is one of those exceptions. Bob Woodward will be speaking at the RiverCentre today, at Noon. His legacy was established through the uncovering of the Watergate scandal, but recently has been in the news with his book 'Bush at War' Both sides have grasped 'Bush at War' as proof of the administrations incompetence, or justification of GW's strength and leadership. I am not sure what Mr. Woodward will be talking about, but I am going to take advantage of his appearance to see what he has to say.

The event is free, and open to the public.

Flash

No comments: