Monday, August 10, 2009

Sgt. Tom, Retired!

As of last Friday, my son has completed his service with the United States Marine Corps. He currently is attending Engineering classes in Southern California. I hope he will find some time in his busy schedule to come home and visit his family.

The Sargent's 5 years in the service included time on the Iwo Jima and a deploy to the Al Asad airbase in the Anbar Province of Iraq.

I thank the lord for his safe return, and honor Sgt Tom's commitment and dedication to country. He now moves on to the next chapter in his life.

Semper Fi.

Next, my soon to be senior in high school, enlisting in the Air Force. Then the following year my youngest boy will sign up with the US Navy; like his grand father and Great Grand Father.

I honor and support their decision to serve or country.

Proud Marine Dad!

No comments: