Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bees' Wax

A Right Wing plant (OK, I don't know that for sure) tried to stump the former first daughter by playing the Monica Lewinsky card:
Campaigning at Butler College in Indianapolis, an audience member asked the 28 year-old whether the Monica Lewinsky scandal had damaged her mother's reputation.

"Wow, you're the first person actually that's ever asked me that question in the, I don't know maybe, 70 college campuses I've now been to, and I do not think that is any of your business," Clinton responded, appearing a bit surprised by the question. The crowd immediately cheered loudly at the response.
I'm really curious who asked that question. If I find out I'll update this post. If you find out, that's what the comments are for.,

Flash

UPDATE: Foot proclaims Evan Strange is a Hillary fan!

No comments: