Friday, April 07, 2006

A Stroke of Luck

I have been granted a 5 minute Blog exclusive with Senator Obama prior to the start of the Rally tomorrow and have recently finalized logistics with his staff.

I have some thoughts after reading up on the Senator's latest spiels. I even found another blogger who had a similar opportunity.

If all goes well, I'll have the transcript up on Monday, hopefully with a couple photos.

So, what ONE question would you ask the Senator, if you had this opportunity.

Flash

UPDATE: Interview went GREAT. What a fantastic opportunity. I did print out ALL, yes all, the questions in the comments and handed them to his Political Director with the caveat that I don't expect responses, but if the Senator has time to look them over and have someone get back to me with answers it would be appreciated. I hope to post the transcript Monday, time permitting,

No comments: