Friday, April 21, 2006

Off to Scranton

I'll be incommunicado for most of the weekend. I'm off to Scranton for Spring Drum Corps meetings. Play nice while I'm gone.

If you haven't locked in next Wednesday yet, it should be the best Drinking Liberally ever. Be sure to attend the 5th Congressional District Candidate Grip 'n Grin with most all the contenders:
Saavedra and Erlandson have confirmed, and Schiff has moved to a definite. This is in addition to Ellison, Pond, Dorfman, and Nelson-Pallmeyer, whom I mentioned yesterday but didn't link.

All the above candidates will be at the 5th CD Meet and Greet at the 331 Club on Wednesday, April 26th from 6-9 pm.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but sitting back and watching the interactions will be entertaining enough.

I'll be back by noon Sunday, but checking in periodically while I am gone!

Flash

No comments: