Monday, February 09, 2004

A-Wall for GW to Climb

All you need to know on this issue can be found on my educational link to the right, but Kerry asked an intriguing questions following the release of the interview.

Kerry disputed Bush's response. Appearing in Richmond, Va., he said receiving an honorable discharge did not resolve questions about Bush's service. "The issue here, as I have heard it raised, is was he present and active on duty in Alabama at the times he was supposed to be? I don't have the answer to that question," he said.

to that I offer this:


General William Turnipseed and Lt. Col. Kenneth Lott, who commanded the Montgomery, Alabama, base at the time said that Bush never appeared. "To my knowledge, he never showed up," Turnipseed said.


More later

Flash

No comments: