Wednesday, August 23, 2006

US Senate - Select a Candidate

I took MPR's Select a Candidate survey for the US Senate race. Here are my results:Those that no me well will not be surprised to see my match with Congressman Kennedy on Iraq and Trade, but after that we part ways pretty strongly.

I was slightly surprised to see Robert Fitzgerald right up there with Amy. Mr. Fitzgerald is a very formidable candidate and has a bright future ahead of him. When he visited Drinking Moderately last Spring he even had the Right Leaners engaged in his refreshing outlook for the future.

But the choice is clear, there is only one candidate who can best represent the constituency of this state, and that is Amy Klobuchar. As long as Kennedy stays so out of touch with the citizens of this state, his numbers will continue to fall.

Flash

No comments: