Friday, January 27, 2006

Amy for Senate

I was going to let this process run it's course, but events over the past day have made the choice clear. I will be supporting the candidacy of Amy Klobuchar for the US Senate seat in Minnesota.

In other news, I will NEVER vote for Alice Hausman again, EVER, in anything, not even dog catcher!! More later . . .

Flash

UPDATE: I'm sneaking this in here just to see if anyone actually pays attention. Patty Wetterling has said no to Mike Hatch, and will be running in the 6th. Expect an official announcement early next week. I may expand on this later, or maybe not. But I will be at Rock Bottom Brewery for Happy Hour mulling over the tumult that is known as Minnesota politics with my good friend 'The Doctor'. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood.

No comments: