Monday, January 10, 2005

Queenies Won!

The Queens pulled off a surprising 'W' this weekend. I was walking around work on Friday saying Vikes by 13, but that was more to keep myself interested in the game. I honestly didn't think it was going to actually happen that way.

I am not the one to gloat, this team is not that good, but we live to play another day, and I'll leave the gloating to Jeff:

Holy cow, Green Bay, you didn't just get beat in the playoffs--you got beat by the Minnesota Vikings. An 8-8 team. A team that was 2-20 over their last 22 outdoor games. A team that was something like 0-939 in meaningful games in the Mike Tice era. A team that had Randy F--ing Moss on it, a player that continues to match his talent only with leaden stupidity.

It's like getting beat by a Pop Warner team that features Robert Downey, Jr. at quarterback.
The Eagles have been my 'other' team all year, but I'll be pulling for Purple at Noon on Sunday.

GO TEAM!

Flash

UPDATE: (via ProMN) Sisyphus has posted the Top 11 ways to console a despondent Packer fan!

No comments: