Monday, March 29, 2004

Where do I begin

I have a couple things brewing in my head. Although Spring break this week should give me ample time to kick out some good stuff, the Honey Do list is quite long. I do have two things I hope to touch on this week.

A) The Northern Axis Radio, and the group of Rush wannabes with their RNC talking points. I really was hoping for a more independent, objective look at the world's happenings. Instead, it is just a bunch of retreaded one-liners from a group of hacks! Sorry, Mitch, I guess my expectations were too high!

B) What are they afraid of. The White House and the attack dogs continue to dodge the facts, and the premise of the 9/11 commission. It is almost like they are trying to 'hide' something. Hmmmmm!

Hopefully, more later in the week

Flash

No comments: