Thursday, March 17, 2005

Template Trouble

I have received some comments that my Sidebar disappears to the bottom when using Internet Explorer. It views fine in FireFox. I have snooped around some forums to see if I could figure out where the problem is to no avail. If any of you coders out there can spot where my trouble is please let me know so I can correct it.

Also, Safari doesn't like to repeat my background color, so that is another bug that is annoying me.

Any help is appreciated. (anokaflash at gmail dot com)

Flash

UPDATE: Found it. Careful using the Bold and Italics buttons on the WYSIWYG editor of Blogger, IE doesn't like them! Sidebar should be back to normal now. Thanks to 'The Doctor' for flagging the problem, and to Swiftee for his advice on how to find the bug and correct it!

No comments: